The Lake Shastina Property Owners Association (LSPOA) is seeking a General Manager with a strong commitment to excellent customer service. LSPOA is a 3,000 unit common interest development situated in between Yreka, CA and Mount Shasta, CA. A preferred applicant would have experience in common interest developments, possess a CACM or CAI certification. Other education and experience will be considered.
In order to effectively lead and manage the Association, the successful candidate will need to possess:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work cooperatively, and effectively, with an elected Board of Directors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Writing and managing grants is a plus.
- Experience: 5 or more years of increasingly responsible management experience in a public or private agency, including significant supervisory responsibilities.
- Compensation and Benefits: Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience and qualifications. Salary ranges from $62,400 - $83,200 annually.
Job description and application are available below. Filing Date is open until filled with initial application review to begin on December 28, 2018. Submit application and resume to LSPOA at 16320 Everhart Drive, Weed, CA 96094 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAKE SHASTINA COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT is accepting applications for full-time Maintenance Worker I ($13.39 - $15.07/hr.), II ($15.15 - $17.75/hr.) or III; ($17.83 - $20.87/hr.) DOE, CalPERS, insurance benefits, vacation, sick leave and holidays. Work on sewer and water system maintenance. Valid CA DL, pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical. Current Job Description is under review by management and there may be additional requirements applicable to all new hires. Application and Job Descriptions available below or at the District Office, 16320 Everhart Drive, Lake Shastina. Filing Date is open until filled, with initial application review to begin on September 6, 2018. EOE District Office Phone Number: 530-938-3281.
If you have any questions regarding employment with the LSCSD, please contact the District office at (530) 938-3281.